University of southern california school of cinematic arts
- USC’s famed “film school” is actually much more, having evolved to encompass top-ranked programs in digital arts and gaming, among other offerings
- Their programs have outgrown the official school name – USC School of Cinematic Arts – and reputation
- Aggressive schedule
- Architect and design a new website that leverages technology and promotes the various programs within the school
- Re-cast the school as “crossing the spectrum of media creation, from film and television to games and interactive experiences"
- Show how the school is giving students the skills and vision they need to become tomorrow’s creative leaders
iFactory designed the USC School of Cinematic Arts public website. Contact iFactory to learn how we can help your organization expand its web presence and grow its digital footprint.